- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating
Strike Gold File Organizer
Neatly file away folders, loose-leaf papers and other documents within this organizer. The acrylic construction makes it easy to see.
To buy: $48, amazon.com
Keep smaller items corralled and contained in one place with this set of three glass jars.
To buy: $14, target.com
BlueLounge Mini Cable Drop
Are cords cluttering your space? These drops affix to any surface and grasp your cables so they won’t slip, fall, and disappear behind your desk.
To buy: $10 for 9, containerstore.com
Pineapple Pencil Holder
The textured exterior and golden color of this delightful piece will brighten up any desk it’s placed upon.
To buy: $16, anthropologie.com
These bold pads will ensure you don’t forget about the notes you write to yourself. Plus, you can have them monogrammed for no extra cost.
To buy: from $15, markandgraham.com