Hillary Clinton shared a hopeful message Friday as she awaited the official inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump, who beat her months ago in a grueling race for the nation’s highest public office.
Clinton was among the thousands who gathered near the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., where Trump is set to soon take his oath of office and be sworn in as the 45th President of the United States.
“I’m here today to honor our democracy & its enduring values. I will never stop believing in our country & its future,” the former Democratic presidential candidate wrote on Twitter.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer