Conway, who had managed Trump’s presidential campaign, laughed and did a quick dance when she told reporters her red, white and blue jacket was made by Gucci and was meant to celebrate her boss’s rise to the nation’s highest public office.
“The Trump presidency will have something for everyone,” Conway said, according to video published by NBC Bay Area. She then listed several of Trump’s campaign promises, including reforming taxes and repealing Obamacare.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms