Conway, who had managed Trump’s presidential campaign, laughed and did a quick dance when she told reporters her red, white and blue jacket was made by Gucci and was meant to celebrate her boss’s rise to the nation’s highest public office.
“The Trump presidency will have something for everyone,” Conway said, according to video published by NBC Bay Area. She then listed several of Trump’s campaign promises, including reforming taxes and repealing Obamacare.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time