Priyanka Chopra is – cautiously – back in action.
The Quantico actress hit the red carpet at the 2017 People’s Choice Awards after a scary on-set injury last week left her with a concussion.
“I was a little nervous… I didn’t know if I would make it, but I got so bored sitting on my couch for three days,” Chopra told Nuzhat Naoreen and Entertainment Tonight‘s Denny Directo on Wednesday.
Chopra was filming in New York on Jan. 12 when she slipped and fell, hitting her head. A rep for the actress confirmed to PEOPLE at the time that Chopra was hospitalized and released soon after being examined by a doctor.
“I was supposed to be saving someone, as usual, Alex Parrish-style,” Chopra, 34, shared, calling the incident “scary” and adding, “The doctors said another couple of days and I should be okay.”
She thanked her fans for their support following the accident, telling Naoreen and Directo, “People have been sending me so much love and affection.”
Earlier Wednesday, Chopra – a previous People’s Choice Award-winner – shared a photo of herself flying to Los Angeles from New York City for the awards show on Instagram.
She wrote, “Early morning..sore..sleepy but..first.. lemme take a selfie.”
The 2017 People’s Choice Awards, hosted by Joel McHale, air Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS.
This article originally appeared on People.com
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement