Disney-Pixar fans love to consider the interconnectedness of the animated universe; there are all kinds of theories on the unified timeline that brings everything from modern American Toy Story to fantastical Scottish Brave into the same plane of existence. Now, serious Pixar sleuths have compiled a master mash-up of hidden Easter eggs that show off nods to other movies as it speeds through clips from Ratatouille, Finding Dory, Cars, WALL-E, The Incredibles and many more.
Between a Nemo plush toy popping up in Monsters University to an appearance from Inside Out’s Riley in the Finding Dory aquarium, there are dozens of ingenious ways that the filmmakers have suggested continuity across story lines. Interestingly, the official Toy Story Facebook page shared this master cut by Oh My Disney. So it looks like the wizards behind the curtain might officially approve of these theories after all.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart