Disney-Pixar fans love to consider the interconnectedness of the animated universe; there are all kinds of theories on the unified timeline that brings everything from modern American Toy Story to fantastical Scottish Brave into the same plane of existence. Now, serious Pixar sleuths have compiled a master mash-up of hidden Easter eggs that show off nods to other movies as it speeds through clips from Ratatouille, Finding Dory, Cars, WALL-E, The Incredibles and many more.
Between a Nemo plush toy popping up in Monsters University to an appearance from Inside Out’s Riley in the Finding Dory aquarium, there are dozens of ingenious ways that the filmmakers have suggested continuity across story lines. Interestingly, the official Toy Story Facebook page shared this master cut by Oh My Disney. So it looks like the wizards behind the curtain might officially approve of these theories after all.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out