Disney-Pixar fans love to consider the interconnectedness of the animated universe; there are all kinds of theories on the unified timeline that brings everything from modern American Toy Story to fantastical Scottish Brave into the same plane of existence. Now, serious Pixar sleuths have compiled a master mash-up of hidden Easter eggs that show off nods to other movies as it speeds through clips from Ratatouille, Finding Dory, Cars, WALL-E, The Incredibles and many more.
Between a Nemo plush toy popping up in Monsters University to an appearance from Inside Out’s Riley in the Finding Dory aquarium, there are dozens of ingenious ways that the filmmakers have suggested continuity across story lines. Interestingly, the official Toy Story Facebook page shared this master cut by Oh My Disney. So it looks like the wizards behind the curtain might officially approve of these theories after all.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time