Jimmy Kimmel is up to one of his old tricks. By recreating a 2013 segment in which he sent his team out on the street to ask random passerby whether they preferred Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act, the Live! host showed once again that some people still don’t know those are two different names for the same healthcare system.
“I’m not the biggest fan of Obama so I don’t support him in the Obama things that he’s got going on,” one participant explained after choosing the Affordable Care Act. “I’m actually really excited for President Elect Donald Trump.”
Watch the full clip above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time