He’s on the move!
Proud mom Kim Kardashian West, 36, took to her website on Tuesday to share yet another sweet snap of her mobile 13-month-old son Saint.
In the photo, little Saint is dressed from head to toe in dark velvet. His mom tends to his feet while another adult — likely Dad Kanye West, 39 — helps him practice standing on his own.
Earlier this month, fans got a peek at Saint actually taking steps in a home-video montage Kardashian West posted to her official app.
In the two-and-a-half-minute clip, Kardashian West, husband West, Saint and his 3½-year-old big sister North are seen enjoying family time together, from tubing in the snow to watching live musical performances, to spending time with other family members like aunts Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian.
One of the highlights, though, is little Saint walking to his mama.
The new photo is the latest in a series shared by the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star. Last week, Kardashian West posted multiple shots of the family of four, including a snap of Saint petting a pony and one of him and West hanging out on a couch.
“My boys,” she captioned the sweet shot, adding a single heart emoji.
View the photo on People.com.
This article originally appeared on People.com
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement