Space Jam may be a cult classic for ’90s kids, but the team over at Screen Junkies apparently doesn’t think its deserving of its popularity. The YouTube channel released one of its patented Honest Trailers for the Michael Jordan-led basketball flick Tuesday, detailing all the reasons they consider it overrated.
“Based on a sneaker commercial comes a film that got the rights to Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes and then said, ‘Screw it, that’s all the work we’re going to put into this one,'” the voiceover begins. “Look millennials, I know you’re just getting old enough to feel nostalgia for the first time, but trust me, this one sucks”
Let’s be real, we’re totally all going to see the sequel with LeBron anyways.
Watch the full video below.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?