Maisie Williams seems to be getting more than she bargained for after making an online plea for fans to send her old photos of herself and Game of Thrones co-star Sophie Turner.
The 19-year-old actress — who plays Arya Stark on the HBO fantasy drama — took to Twitter Monday to ask her followers to share pictures of the on-screen sisters from when the show first began. “Can u pretty please send me funny pictures of Sophie and I when we were well young?,” she wrote. “They make me laugh so much.”
However, after receiving a barrage of hilarious shots, Williams apparently began to regret her request. “What have I done,” she tweeted mere minutes later.
Check out some of the best photos of the pair below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement