Arriving on the “Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids” stage in a bandleader outfit, Vigor proceeded to impress the judges and hype up the audience with an appropriately sassy Taylor-Swift-like rendition of the pop star’s 2008 hit “You Belong With Me,” complete with dramatic costume change into a sparkly minidress and post-performance interview with the host.
Although she’s only seven, Vigor does not lack for stage presence and starlet-level confidence—nor is this her first go-round with the doppelgänger experience (and attendant fame). In 2015, she competed on a “Mini Me 2” segment in the Philippines—that time as Taylor Swift BFF and fellow pop princess Selena Gomez—and took home the top prize. The only question now: which music juggernaut will she choose to emulate next?
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears