Michael Moore apparently distinctly remembers the first time he met Donald Trump. During a recent interview with Variety, the documentary filmmaker told the story of an encounter he had with the president elect back in 1998 — and the impression it left on him.
However, Moore went on to reveal that when he started thinking back to the meeting during Trump’s campaign, he had a revelation about it.
Read more at Variety.com.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow