Law enforcement arrested the wife of the man who carried out the mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, a federal official said Monday.
The FBI reportedly charged Noor Salman with obstruction in connection to the June attack on Pulse Nightclub that killed 49 people and wounded dozens, according to the Associated Press.
The FBI first interrogated Salman immediately after her husband Omar Mateen went on a shooting rampage at Pulse on June 12, 2016. Mateen died in a shoot-off with police.
Salman was arrested outside her San Francisco home and is expected to appear in federal court on Tuesday.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears