Nintendo has said its new Switch console will be available for consumers to buy beginning March 3. But if you’re feeling super organized about getting your hands on the $299 hybrid gadget, here’s where it’s available to pre-order now.
Walmart – where you can arrange in-store pick-up on launch day
Amazon – at the time of this writing, the Switch is “currently unavailable” with no news about when it will be back in stock
Gamestop – with free shipping thrown in
Nintendo said on Twitter that a limited quantity of pre-orders for the Switch will begin Friday at 9 a.m. E.T., while supplies last, at the Nintendo Store in New York City.
The Switch is also being taken on tour. You can demo the Switch at:
- New York City, NY – January 13-15
- Toronto, Canada – January 27-29
- Washington, D.C. – February 10-12
- Chicago, IL – February 17-19
- San Francisco, CA – February 24-26
- Los Angeles, CA – March 3-5
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow