After winning the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy for her role as aspiring actress Mia in La La Land, Emma Stone is showing off her vocal range once again with a rendition of “I Will Survive.”
The 28-year-old actress joined fellow Oscar hopefuls such as Ruth Negga, Taraji P. Henson, Andrew Garfield, Dev Patel, Natalie Portman and Amy Adams to perform the Gloria Gaynor hit for a W magazine video. But while some of the celebs — like Stone — belted out their parts of the song, others went for a dramatic reading of the lyrics, creating a unique blend.
Watch the full video below.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time