After winning the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy for her role as aspiring actress Mia in La La Land, Emma Stone is showing off her vocal range once again with a rendition of “I Will Survive.”
The 28-year-old actress joined fellow Oscar hopefuls such as Ruth Negga, Taraji P. Henson, Andrew Garfield, Dev Patel, Natalie Portman and Amy Adams to perform the Gloria Gaynor hit for a W magazine video. But while some of the celebs — like Stone — belted out their parts of the song, others went for a dramatic reading of the lyrics, creating a unique blend.
Watch the full video below.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive