President-elect Donald Trump held his first press conference since July, addressing plans for his upcoming Administration, reports about ties to Russia and his plans for addressing conflicts of interest with his business.
Along with Trump, Vice President-elect Mike Pence, press secretary Sean Spicer and Morgan Lewis attorney Sheri Dillon spoke at the event.
Below is a complete transcript of the event.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space