After receiving a standing ovation during President Barack Obama’s farewell speech Tuesday night, Michelle Obama took to Instagram to pay tribute to the end of her husband’s eight-year Oval Office tenure.
The First Lady shared a sweet throwback photo of herself and Barack with their two daughters, Malia and Sasha, all sitting on a couch together, smiling for the camera. “So proud of POTUS and all that we’ve accomplished together,” she captioned the shot. “What an incredible journey filled with remarkable people. I love you Barack.”
See the picture below.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was