After receiving a standing ovation during President Barack Obama’s farewell speech Tuesday night, Michelle Obama took to Instagram to pay tribute to the end of her husband’s eight-year Oval Office tenure.
The First Lady shared a sweet throwback photo of herself and Barack with their two daughters, Malia and Sasha, all sitting on a couch together, smiling for the camera. “So proud of POTUS and all that we’ve accomplished together,” she captioned the shot. “What an incredible journey filled with remarkable people. I love you Barack.”
See the picture below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction