After receiving a standing ovation during President Barack Obama’s farewell speech Tuesday night, Michelle Obama took to Instagram to pay tribute to the end of her husband’s eight-year Oval Office tenure.
The First Lady shared a sweet throwback photo of herself and Barack with their two daughters, Malia and Sasha, all sitting on a couch together, smiling for the camera. “So proud of POTUS and all that we’ve accomplished together,” she captioned the shot. “What an incredible journey filled with remarkable people. I love you Barack.”
See the picture below.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?