The segment on The Late Late Show has featured musical sensations like Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars. Still, there’s one guest that the show has not yet been able to book, its executive producer told Business Insider this week: Beyoncé.
In “Carpool Karaoke,” Corden drives artists—or other notable individuals, like Michelle Obama, who actually sang “Single Ladies” in her segment—around in a car while singing some of their greatest hits. Videos of the segment often go viral.
The segment struggled to book artists when it first started, but Corden said it’s no longer difficult to find guests to join him for a car ride and a sing-along. “There’s no tough sells anymore,” Corden told Business Insider. “It’s just timing.”
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive