The segment on The Late Late Show has featured musical sensations like Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars. Still, there’s one guest that the show has not yet been able to book, its executive producer told Business Insider this week: Beyoncé.
In “Carpool Karaoke,” Corden drives artists—or other notable individuals, like Michelle Obama, who actually sang “Single Ladies” in her segment—around in a car while singing some of their greatest hits. Videos of the segment often go viral.
The segment struggled to book artists when it first started, but Corden said it’s no longer difficult to find guests to join him for a car ride and a sing-along. “There’s no tough sells anymore,” Corden told Business Insider. “It’s just timing.”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer