Monday’s college football national championship rematch between Clemson and Alabama will no doubt go down as one of the best title games of all time, but it was the postgame celebration that featured the night’s most epic moment.
As the Tigers reveled in their victory over the Crimson Tide, Clemson defensive lineman Christian Wilkins decided to flaunt his spectacular dance moves for the camera, breaking into a split that no one could have seen coming.
And his routine didn’t stop there. He also showed off some shirtless bellydancing while his team stood on stage to accept the championship trophy.
See Wilkins’ amazing dancing below.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy