Monday’s college football national championship rematch between Clemson and Alabama will no doubt go down as one of the best title games of all time, but it was the postgame celebration that featured the night’s most epic moment.
As the Tigers reveled in their victory over the Crimson Tide, Clemson defensive lineman Christian Wilkins decided to flaunt his spectacular dance moves for the camera, breaking into a split that no one could have seen coming.
And his routine didn’t stop there. He also showed off some shirtless bellydancing while his team stood on stage to accept the championship trophy.
See Wilkins’ amazing dancing below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief