By Pooja Bhatia in Ozy
2. We believe healthy food should cost more. That’s wrong.
By Kelly L. Haws, Kevin L. Sample and Rebecca Walker Reczek in the Conversation
3. Here’s how Texas could be a clean energy model for the next administration.
By Marilu Hastings in the Dallas Morning News
4. Are we already living through history’s first cyberwar?
By Martin Belam in the Guardian
5. The next president might want to roll back democracy promotion, but that’s easier said than done.
By Thomas Carothers at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism