Alec Baldwin doesn’t need to be on stage during Saturday Night Live to make fun of Donald Trump.
On Saturday, Baldwin posted a photo to his Instagram account wearing a red hat with the Trump campaign slogan “Make America Great Again,” written in Cyrillic, the Russian alphabet.
The first word means “Make,” the second is “America,” in Russian, the third word is “Fantastic” or “Great” and the last word is “Again,” according to CNN, but the phrase on the cap contains improper grammar.
Baldwin also most likely used Google Translate to come up with the phrase, CNN contributor Jill Dougherty first told the network.
“In fact, we just Google-translated it, and it’s translated exactly like on the cap,” Dougherty said.
The photo comes after the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released a report on Friday that Russian President Valdimir Putin likely led an effort to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve