Alec Baldwin doesn’t need to be on stage during Saturday Night Live to make fun of Donald Trump.
On Saturday, Baldwin posted a photo to his Instagram account wearing a red hat with the Trump campaign slogan “Make America Great Again,” written in Cyrillic, the Russian alphabet.
The first word means “Make,” the second is “America,” in Russian, the third word is “Fantastic” or “Great” and the last word is “Again,” according to CNN, but the phrase on the cap contains improper grammar.
Baldwin also most likely used Google Translate to come up with the phrase, CNN contributor Jill Dougherty first told the network.
“In fact, we just Google-translated it, and it’s translated exactly like on the cap,” Dougherty said.
The photo comes after the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released a report on Friday that Russian President Valdimir Putin likely led an effort to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time