Alec Baldwin doesn’t need to be on stage during Saturday Night Live to make fun of Donald Trump.
On Saturday, Baldwin posted a photo to his Instagram account wearing a red hat with the Trump campaign slogan “Make America Great Again,” written in Cyrillic, the Russian alphabet.
The first word means “Make,” the second is “America,” in Russian, the third word is “Fantastic” or “Great” and the last word is “Again,” according to CNN, but the phrase on the cap contains improper grammar.
Baldwin also most likely used Google Translate to come up with the phrase, CNN contributor Jill Dougherty first told the network.
“In fact, we just Google-translated it, and it’s translated exactly like on the cap,” Dougherty said.
The photo comes after the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released a report on Friday that Russian President Valdimir Putin likely led an effort to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears