The director took to his Twitter to ask his followers to consider adopting Bowie, a 3-year-old lurcher (a dog that’s a cross behind a sighthound and a terrier) who’s currently residing at Dogs Trust Brigend in Wales, UK. Like his rocker namesake, Bowie has two different colored eyes — a trait that has apparently caused him to be overlooked, according to a press release sent to Mashable.
On Thursday, Jones posted a few tweets asking his followers to help find the pooch a home.
Jones even shared a picture of his sister’s dog who also had two different colored eyes.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization