Because he had his own feelings about the the ranking, he put forth a ranking of his own, favoring much of his early work and leading us to believe that Chance might, like many fans, “miss the old Kanye.”
The Internet had its own opinions about Chance’s ranking, which they shared in earnest with the hashtag, #kanyeranked.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022