Check out the newest spot called “Charm Her,” named for the advice we see Mrs. Potts, Lumiere, Cogsworth and Chip impart upon the Beast (Dan Stevens) about Belle (Emma Watson).
He makes the tiniest of progress putting that advice to good use by the end. We would quote the near-flirty dialogue between the pair, but we wouldn’t want to spoil it for you.
Beauty and the Beast opens on March 17.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma