Check out the newest spot called “Charm Her,” named for the advice we see Mrs. Potts, Lumiere, Cogsworth and Chip impart upon the Beast (Dan Stevens) about Belle (Emma Watson).
He makes the tiniest of progress putting that advice to good use by the end. We would quote the near-flirty dialogue between the pair, but we wouldn’t want to spoil it for you.
Beauty and the Beast opens on March 17.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart