There’s now less than a year until the premiere of Star Wars: Episode VIII, which means it’s time for buzz surrounding the new galaxy far, far away installment to really start amping up.
During a recent appearance on Larry King Now, Adam Driver — who plays Kylo Ren — was asked whether his character will survive the upcoming film, prompting a cryptic answer. “Depends on what your idea of living is…,” he told King.
The 33-year-old actor also spoke about what fans can expect from the Sith in training in Episode VIII, touching on the real-life influences behind his portrayal of the Dark Side.
Watch the clip below.
Star Wars: Episode VIII will hit theaters Dec. 15.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement