If you thought leaving the house and heading to work after the holidays was tough, consider the plight of a man in Western Germany, who was greeted by a solid wall when he opened his front door on Monday.
The man was leaving his house in Mainhausen, Germany only to run into a wall that was built in the doorway of his home during the night.
According to the AP, a police statement noted that the man “must have felt like a Berliner in August 1961,” referring to the closing of the border between East and West Germany with the Berlin Wall. The police told news agency DPA that officers don’t know if the wall was created as a part of a prank, a dare, or an act of revenge.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World