They say that you never get a second chance to to make a first impression and a new uncle seems to have taken that to heart. He wore a suit to meet his newborn niece.
On Tuesday, a woman snapped a photo of her brother at the hospital, decked out in his finest business attire (including a pocket square!), and sent it out on Twitter saying: “My sister is about to have a baby and my brother showed up to the hospital in a suit because ‘first impressions matter’”
The suit must have worked, because the baby seems quite smitten with dear old uncle.
Now that this uncle has set such a high standard, he will have to live up to it, ideally with a steady stream of birthday, holiday, and Valentine’s Day presents for his little niece.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms