They say that you never get a second chance to to make a first impression and a new uncle seems to have taken that to heart. He wore a suit to meet his newborn niece.
On Tuesday, a woman snapped a photo of her brother at the hospital, decked out in his finest business attire (including a pocket square!), and sent it out on Twitter saying: “My sister is about to have a baby and my brother showed up to the hospital in a suit because ‘first impressions matter’”
The suit must have worked, because the baby seems quite smitten with dear old uncle.
Now that this uncle has set such a high standard, he will have to live up to it, ideally with a steady stream of birthday, holiday, and Valentine’s Day presents for his little niece.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World