They say that you never get a second chance to to make a first impression and a new uncle seems to have taken that to heart. He wore a suit to meet his newborn niece.
On Tuesday, a woman snapped a photo of her brother at the hospital, decked out in his finest business attire (including a pocket square!), and sent it out on Twitter saying: “My sister is about to have a baby and my brother showed up to the hospital in a suit because ‘first impressions matter’”
The suit must have worked, because the baby seems quite smitten with dear old uncle.
Now that this uncle has set such a high standard, he will have to live up to it, ideally with a steady stream of birthday, holiday, and Valentine’s Day presents for his little niece.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List