When Serena Williams announced her engagement to Reddit founder Alexis Ohanian, the tennis champ surprised some because she and the tech mogul had kept their relationship fairly private and off social media.
However, just because Williams announced her engagement (via a Reddit post, no less,) it doesn’t look like she’ll be spamming your feed with lots of mushy couple photos anytime soon. In fact, since the news broke, the only engagement-related tidbit Williams has shared on Instagram is a playful post to tease fans who might have been hoping for a sneak peek of her engagement bling.
On Monday, Williams took to the ‘Gram to show off a new ring that featured a tiny taco instead of a jewel, with a caption that read: “Sneak peek. It was a corn tortilla of course in case you were wondering.”
Now that’s some bling that will always be in good taste.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror