Little Willow is ready to take on her big sister duties!
“Happy New Year … the harts thank you for your love and we send it back to you in spades,” Pink captioned the photo of Willow sporting a wide grin as she held her new little brother in her arms.
“I love my baby daddy,” the singer, 37, captioned a photo of Hart holding their newborn.
She later uploaded a picture of Willow diapering a baby doll, writing, “Dry Runs.”
Pink and Hart, who have been married for more than a decade, told PEOPLE in December that they decided to not find out the sex of their baby until his arrival.
“I just want a healthy baby. That’s all I care about,” Hart said then. However, he added, “We got one princess, so hopefully we’ll have a little guy coming.”
Well, Hart got his wish! And the couple said they were excited to get back into caring for a newborn.
“It’s been a while since we’ve had a baby around the house,” he said then. “It’s going to be really fun.”
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror