Arnold Schwarzenegger on Monday revealed his own version of Donald Trump’s famous “You’re Fired” catchphrase, drawing on his Hollywood background in his first episode as host of The New Celebrity Apprentice.
“You’re terminated. Get to the chopper,” Schwarzenegger told fired contestants in Monday’s episode, the first in which he took Trump’s place, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The catchphrase was inspired by Schwarzenegger’s movies, The Terminator and Predator.
“We narrowed it down to, like, eight of my sayings from the movies and one other option, but even I don’t know yet,” Schwarzenegger had previously told The Hollywood Reporter.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart