“Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don’t know what to do,” Trump wrote, adding his love at the end.
However, it’s not the first time Trump sent holiday wishes to his opponents. The president-elect wished those same “many enemies” a Merry Christmas in 2013:
And he threw a bone to “losers” as well in 2014:
After an anniversary of the September 11 terror attacks in 2013, he quoted himself tweeting his “best wishes to all, even the haters and losers.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow