Now that the viral Mannequin Challenge has zipped around the globe, it has finally made it to outer space.
Astronauts on the International Space Station got in on the goofy fun that requires people (or dogs) to stand —or in their case, float—perfectly still. French astronaut Thomas Pesquet tweeted the truly astonishing result with the added benefit of a dad joke about taking the challenge to “new heights.”
Typically the Mannequin Challenge is soundtracked by the Rae Sremmurd song, “Black Beatles,” but the astronauts skipped that part. Luckily, the Internet is on it. Twitter user @FlacoU2P added the track and sent it up to space.
Now that the Mannequin Challenge has reached its final frontier, we may have to re-work our rankings of the best Mannequin Challenge videos.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve