If you’re the kind of person who makes the same New Year’s resolution every year — and let’s face it, who among us isn’t? — it may be time to get an extra boost of help in order to keep the grind up past early January. Though money can’t buy happiness, it can buy products that’ll help keep you more motivated to achieve your goals in 2017.
Here are eight products that will make your resolution seem more attainable.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms
If your resolution is to walk more
Fitbits remind you to get up from your desk and take a loop around the office, and those simple breaks definitely add up. Not only will you get in a little extra exercise, but you’ll also be more productive, focused and rejuvenated.
If you need to drink more water
Just about every health expert will tell you the same thing when it comes to water: You’re never drinking enough. Down those extra ounces with a colorful, fun water bottle that’s bright enough to remind you when to take a few sips.
If you promised you'd save more money
You should probably amp up your 401K contribution or switch more money from your checking account into savings, but start small by tucking away loose change and extra cash. This cat-in-a-box piggy bank will make you want to scrounge up quarters, and at the end of 2017, you’ll have a significant stash.
If you've resolved to work out more
If you pledged to use less plastic
If you want to cook at home more
Everyone knows the worst part of cooking is all of the preparation. Save a step with these scissors, which act like a cutting board and knife to chop your food straight into the pan.
If you want to make each day a little more productive
This cute office decoration will help you stay motivated by reminding you every day that you’re a #boss.
If you're swearing off caffeine
Make tea time a little more exciting with this elephant mug that stores your tea bag for you. It’ll keep you on track to pass up your morning latte in favor of something a little less jitter-inducing.