“It is our responsibility to keep doing our part to build a better, stronger, and fairer future for our country and the world,” she wrote. “Let us rejoice in this season and look forward with renewed hope and determination.”
Clinton has kept a low profile since her surprise loss to GOP opponent Donald Trump in November. She has been sighted walking in the woods near her New York home, and she attended church on Christmas Eve with her husband Bill.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Justin Worland at firstname.lastname@example.org