Prince George and Princess Charlotte were each given a little something to help them get through a Christmas Day church service: candy canes.
The royal family attended a Christmas Day service at St. Mark’s Church in Englefield on Sunday without the Queen, who stayed home with a heavy cold, CBS reports. Despite the fact that it is quite rare for Queen Elizabeth to miss the service, it was Prince George and Princess Charlotte who made the headlines when photos surfaced of them adorably enjoying the minty candies as the royal family left the church.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022