Prince George and Princess Charlotte were each given a little something to help them get through a Christmas Day church service: candy canes.
The royal family attended a Christmas Day service at St. Mark’s Church in Englefield on Sunday without the Queen, who stayed home with a heavy cold, CBS reports. Despite the fact that it is quite rare for Queen Elizabeth to miss the service, it was Prince George and Princess Charlotte who made the headlines when photos surfaced of them adorably enjoying the minty candies as the royal family left the church.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time