Prince George and Princess Charlotte were each given a little something to help them get through a Christmas Day church service: candy canes.
The royal family attended a Christmas Day service at St. Mark’s Church in Englefield on Sunday without the Queen, who stayed home with a heavy cold, CBS reports. Despite the fact that it is quite rare for Queen Elizabeth to miss the service, it was Prince George and Princess Charlotte who made the headlines when photos surfaced of them adorably enjoying the minty candies as the royal family left the church.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate