Carrie Fisher is in stable condition after a medical emergency this weekend, her mother said on Christmas Day.
“Carrie is in stable condition. If there is a change,we will share it. For all her fans & friends. I thank you for your prayers & good wishes,” Debbie Reynolds tweeted on Sunday.
Fisher, best known for playing Princess Leia in Star Wars, has been in the hospital since Friday when she had a medical emergency on a plane headed to Los Angeles from London. The 60-year-old actor was reportedly unresponsive when medical personnel arrived and has been “aggressively treated.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow