Carrie Fisher is in stable condition after a medical emergency this weekend, her mother said on Christmas Day.
“Carrie is in stable condition. If there is a change,we will share it. For all her fans & friends. I thank you for your prayers & good wishes,” Debbie Reynolds tweeted on Sunday.
Fisher, best known for playing Princess Leia in Star Wars, has been in the hospital since Friday when she had a medical emergency on a plane headed to Los Angeles from London. The 60-year-old actor was reportedly unresponsive when medical personnel arrived and has been “aggressively treated.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time