The Obamas are continuing their annual tradition of spending Christmas in Hawaii, where they will remain until after New Year’s. In their weekly address, the President and First Lady look back at their first joint holiday address, which appeared to tickle the commander-in-chief. The Obamas also thanked U.S. troops for their service and urged people to find ways to support them during the holidays.
Read the entire address below:
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022