A new profile in Vanity Fair reveals that incoming first daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump, are actually quite close.
Ivanka Trump has been the most high-profile Trump offspring on the campaign trail, with rumors swirling that she’ll likely have a lot of influence in President-elect Donald Trump’s administration. But Tiffany, Trump’s only child from his second marriage with Marla Maples, has flown under the radar, and some narratives have even cast her as the “forgotten” Trump child.
But Vanity Fair reports that Ivanka and Tiffany have quite the sibling bond and Ivanka sometimes goes out of her way to help her little sister. When Tiffany was 15, Ivanka helped her get a credit card from her father and later on an internship at Vogue. Apparently, the two bonded even more during the election, when Ivanka helped Tiffany get involved with their father’s campaign after her graduation from the University of Pennsylvania in May.
“Not only does Ivanka give her younger sister ‘politics advice, boy advice, and sisterly advice,’ … but she also gives advice on things like ‘this is the color that looks best on camera,’ Vanity Fair reports.
Read the full profile at Vanity Fair.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating