The royal dropped his leading lady off at London’s Heathrow airport on Sunday after spending a romantic week together. Harry was surrounded by a group of officers while Markle walked with an airline staff member to her gate.
Dressed in a long black wool coat, ripped jeans and her signature beanie, the Suits star was all smiles as she made her way through the terminal. The duo’s sweet send-off capped a festive week that included shopping for their first Christmas tree together and a date night in London’s West End to see The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time at the Gielgud Theatre.
The play marked the couple’s first public outing since their relationship was confirmed in October.
Markle’s week-long trip to London came about a week after Harry made a major detour following his two-week tour of the Caribbean to see her in Canada.
Despite keeping a low profile, Harry and Markle have expressed their romance subtly with personalized jewelry and matching accessories, and a source recently told PEOPLE that Harry is “very serious about her.”
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time