When Game of Thrones viewers last saw Sansa Stark, she seemed to be regretting her decision to allow Jon Snow to be named King in the North while she sat quietly at his side. After turning the tide of the Battle of the Bastards by arriving in the knick of time with the Knights of the Vale, the eldest Stark daughter shared a suspicious look with Littlefinger as her half brother-turned-cousin accepted his new title.
Now, Sophie Turner — who plays Sansa — has spoken to Vulture about what fans can expect from her character when the HBO drama returns for its seventh season.
The 20-year-old actress went on to talk about what the final scene of the ninth episode — a sequence in which she watched happily while her former husband Ramsay Bolton was eaten alive by his dogs — means for Sansa going forward.
Read more at Vulture.com.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases