A math class in Jacksonville, Florida is taking learning to the next level with a song about long division that’s so catchy that students are dancing to it while they solving equations.
Nadine S. Ebri, a fourth grade teacher at La Core Christian Academy, posted a Facebook video on Monday of two of her students dancing while the class sang a tune they had made up to remember the steps in long division.
“Divide. Multiply. Subtract. Break it on down and bring it on back” are the lyrics to this simple but compelling song, which has resonated with more than just Ebri’s fourth graders; since being posted, it’s gone viral with over 13 million views.
See the full clip below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement