The artists, who post their work on an eponymous Instagram account, painstakingly create tiny storefronts for rodents on the real streets of Malmo, Sweden.
According to My Modern Met, each mouse shop measures approximately 25″ x 12″ and is completely realistic, down to minute details like the posters plastered on the shop exteriors or Mickey Mouse grafitti on the street. As for the shop wares, their offerings are exactly what mice customers might relish — nuts and cheese.
See the best shops from AnonyMouse below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow