The artists, who post their work on an eponymous Instagram account, painstakingly create tiny storefronts for rodents on the real streets of Malmo, Sweden.
According to My Modern Met, each mouse shop measures approximately 25″ x 12″ and is completely realistic, down to minute details like the posters plastered on the shop exteriors or Mickey Mouse grafitti on the street. As for the shop wares, their offerings are exactly what mice customers might relish — nuts and cheese.
See the best shops from AnonyMouse below.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022