The artists, who post their work on an eponymous Instagram account, painstakingly create tiny storefronts for rodents on the real streets of Malmo, Sweden.
According to My Modern Met, each mouse shop measures approximately 25″ x 12″ and is completely realistic, down to minute details like the posters plastered on the shop exteriors or Mickey Mouse grafitti on the street. As for the shop wares, their offerings are exactly what mice customers might relish — nuts and cheese.
See the best shops from AnonyMouse below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time