Thanks to an art collective by the name of AnonyMouse, even the smallest of a city’s residents will have a place to shop.
The artists, who post their work on an eponymous Instagram account, painstakingly create tiny storefronts for rodents on the real streets of Malmo, Sweden.
According to My Modern Met, each mouse shop measures approximately 25″ x 12″ and is completely realistic, down to minute details like the posters plastered on the shop exteriors or Mickey Mouse grafitti on the street. As for the shop wares, their offerings are exactly what mice customers might relish — nuts and cheese.
See the best shops from AnonyMouse below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space