On the off chance that you’ve wondered what you and your dog’s baby would look like, Jennifer Lawrence has an app for that, or at least she wants to.
Silicon Valley star T.J. Miller is not a tech guru, but he plays one on TV and that’s good enough for Lawrence and James Corden. On The Late Late Show on Tuesday, Lawrence and Corden pitched their brilliant app ideas to Miller. Of course, it was hard to take Miller seriously as a techie, because he was clad in a full body Christmas sweater. “That’s how desperate we are,” said Lawrence. She then went on to pitch her inter-species baby app idea, which would work not only with dogs, but also hogs and pigs, and even cats, although Lawrence doesn’t recommend it because, according to Lawrence, “cats are from the underworld.”
But Miller could only approve one app and Corden had a doozy, too: a dating app called Puber, which is as odd as it sounds. Watch the clip below to see which app Miller chose to fund like a tech world Saint Nick.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year