On the off chance that you’ve wondered what you and your dog’s baby would look like, Jennifer Lawrence has an app for that, or at least she wants to.
Silicon Valley star T.J. Miller is not a tech guru, but he plays one on TV and that’s good enough for Lawrence and James Corden. On The Late Late Show on Tuesday, Lawrence and Corden pitched their brilliant app ideas to Miller. Of course, it was hard to take Miller seriously as a techie, because he was clad in a full body Christmas sweater. “That’s how desperate we are,” said Lawrence. She then went on to pitch her inter-species baby app idea, which would work not only with dogs, but also hogs and pigs, and even cats, although Lawrence doesn’t recommend it because, according to Lawrence, “cats are from the underworld.”
But Miller could only approve one app and Corden had a doozy, too: a dating app called Puber, which is as odd as it sounds. Watch the clip below to see which app Miller chose to fund like a tech world Saint Nick.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future