On the off chance that you’ve wondered what you and your dog’s baby would look like, Jennifer Lawrence has an app for that, or at least she wants to.
Silicon Valley star T.J. Miller is not a tech guru, but he plays one on TV and that’s good enough for Lawrence and James Corden. On The Late Late Show on Tuesday, Lawrence and Corden pitched their brilliant app ideas to Miller. Of course, it was hard to take Miller seriously as a techie, because he was clad in a full body Christmas sweater. “That’s how desperate we are,” said Lawrence. She then went on to pitch her inter-species baby app idea, which would work not only with dogs, but also hogs and pigs, and even cats, although Lawrence doesn’t recommend it because, according to Lawrence, “cats are from the underworld.”
But Miller could only approve one app and Corden had a doozy, too: a dating app called Puber, which is as odd as it sounds. Watch the clip below to see which app Miller chose to fund like a tech world Saint Nick.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time