The “Uptown Funk” singer joined James Corden for a quick spin where the two danced and harmonized to the American singer-songwriter’s classic hits including “Locked Out of Heaven,” “Granade” and his latest single, “24K Magic.”
“I’d catch a grenade for you,” Corden told the Grammy winner at one point, referencing Mars’ lyrics. “If the pin was in it, I’d catch it. But if you’d taken the pin out of it I’d run,” he added, jokingly.
At the conclusion of the uplifting segment, Corden has a costume change and can be seen wearing shades, Mars’ signature XXIV cap, a chain necklace and a Hawaiian shirt as the two perform “Perm” together. Throughout the segment the pair showcase a number of elaborate hats – from a top hat (Mars) to a glittery golden cap (Corden).
Watch it above.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating