The “Uptown Funk” singer joined James Corden for a quick spin where the two danced and harmonized to the American singer-songwriter’s classic hits including “Locked Out of Heaven,” “Granade” and his latest single, “24K Magic.”
“I’d catch a grenade for you,” Corden told the Grammy winner at one point, referencing Mars’ lyrics. “If the pin was in it, I’d catch it. But if you’d taken the pin out of it I’d run,” he added, jokingly.
At the conclusion of the uplifting segment, Corden has a costume change and can be seen wearing shades, Mars’ signature XXIV cap, a chain necklace and a Hawaiian shirt as the two perform “Perm” together. Throughout the segment the pair showcase a number of elaborate hats – from a top hat (Mars) to a glittery golden cap (Corden).
Watch it above.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was