The “Uptown Funk” singer joined James Corden for a quick spin where the two danced and harmonized to the American singer-songwriter’s classic hits including “Locked Out of Heaven,” “Granade” and his latest single, “24K Magic.”
“I’d catch a grenade for you,” Corden told the Grammy winner at one point, referencing Mars’ lyrics. “If the pin was in it, I’d catch it. But if you’d taken the pin out of it I’d run,” he added, jokingly.
At the conclusion of the uplifting segment, Corden has a costume change and can be seen wearing shades, Mars’ signature XXIV cap, a chain necklace and a Hawaiian shirt as the two perform “Perm” together. Throughout the segment the pair showcase a number of elaborate hats – from a top hat (Mars) to a glittery golden cap (Corden).
Watch it above.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.