The “Uptown Funk” singer joined James Corden for a quick spin where the two danced and harmonized to the American singer-songwriter’s classic hits including “Locked Out of Heaven,” “Granade” and his latest single, “24K Magic.”
“I’d catch a grenade for you,” Corden told the Grammy winner at one point, referencing Mars’ lyrics. “If the pin was in it, I’d catch it. But if you’d taken the pin out of it I’d run,” he added, jokingly.
At the conclusion of the uplifting segment, Corden has a costume change and can be seen wearing shades, Mars’ signature XXIV cap, a chain necklace and a Hawaiian shirt as the two perform “Perm” together. Throughout the segment the pair showcase a number of elaborate hats – from a top hat (Mars) to a glittery golden cap (Corden).
Watch it above.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time