In what might be the most momentous meeting of our generation, Mariah Carey’s twins, Monroe and Moroccan (affectionately known to the Lambily as “Dem Babies” thanks to Ol’ Dirty Bastard) met Roc Nation’s one true heir, Blue Ivy Carter backstage after Mariah Carey’s holiday concert in New York City. The shot has been liked 158,000 times as of Tuesday.
Moroccan and Monroe were dressed in cozy and festive holiday looks, while Blue Ivy embodied flawlessness with her choice of accessories: a statement headband and an oversized fans, proving that good style might just be hereditary. A fourth adorable little one joined Blue and MC’s twins, but her identity remains a mystery.
Somewhere, North West (and more likely Kanye West) is having a major case of FOMO.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time