A new generation of power players with infinite star potential has been ushered in by none other than the pre-eminent divas of our time, Mariah Carey and Beyoncé.
In what might be the most momentous meeting of our generation, Mariah Carey’s twins, Monroe and Moroccan (affectionately known to the Lambily as “Dem Babies” thanks to Ol’ Dirty Bastard) met Roc Nation’s one true heir, Blue Ivy Carter backstage after Mariah Carey’s holiday concert in New York City. The shot has been liked 158,000 times as of Tuesday.
Moroccan and Monroe were dressed in cozy and festive holiday looks, while Blue Ivy embodied flawlessness with her choice of accessories: a statement headband and an oversized fans, proving that good style might just be hereditary. A fourth adorable little one joined Blue and MC’s twins, but her identity remains a mystery.
Somewhere, North West (and more likely Kanye West) is having a major case of FOMO.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement