In what might be the most momentous meeting of our generation, Mariah Carey’s twins, Monroe and Moroccan (affectionately known to the Lambily as “Dem Babies” thanks to Ol’ Dirty Bastard) met Roc Nation’s one true heir, Blue Ivy Carter backstage after Mariah Carey’s holiday concert in New York City. The shot has been liked 158,000 times as of Tuesday.
Moroccan and Monroe were dressed in cozy and festive holiday looks, while Blue Ivy embodied flawlessness with her choice of accessories: a statement headband and an oversized fans, proving that good style might just be hereditary. A fourth adorable little one joined Blue and MC’s twins, but her identity remains a mystery.
Somewhere, North West (and more likely Kanye West) is having a major case of FOMO.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow