In what might be the most momentous meeting of our generation, Mariah Carey’s twins, Monroe and Moroccan (affectionately known to the Lambily as “Dem Babies” thanks to Ol’ Dirty Bastard) met Roc Nation’s one true heir, Blue Ivy Carter backstage after Mariah Carey’s holiday concert in New York City. The shot has been liked 158,000 times as of Tuesday.
Moroccan and Monroe were dressed in cozy and festive holiday looks, while Blue Ivy embodied flawlessness with her choice of accessories: a statement headband and an oversized fans, proving that good style might just be hereditary. A fourth adorable little one joined Blue and MC’s twins, but her identity remains a mystery.
Somewhere, North West (and more likely Kanye West) is having a major case of FOMO.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022