If you’ve been following the saga of Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence’s press tour for their new movie, Passengers, then you’ll know that fans have been up in arms over Pratt slyly cropping Lawrence out all of his Instagrams during this time.
It looks like the fans weren’t the only ones in their feelings about this slight because when Lawrence appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, she got so incensed that she declared, “I’m gonna do something about it,” before storming out of the studio to get revenge on her co-star. Her solution? Vandalizing an image of his face from a Passengers advertisement on the side of a bus.
Conveniently, Kimmel and his sidekick Guillermo Rodriguez were on hand with plenty of spray paint and moral support, helping Lawrence to deface Pratt’s visage and to change the lettering of the copy to insult him. As a final touch, the trio even added a devil’s mustache and eyes to Pratt’s face.
Watch the full clip below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com