If you’ve been following the saga of Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence’s press tour for their new movie, Passengers, then you’ll know that fans have been up in arms over Pratt slyly cropping Lawrence out all of his Instagrams during this time.
It looks like the fans weren’t the only ones in their feelings about this slight because when Lawrence appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, she got so incensed that she declared, “I’m gonna do something about it,” before storming out of the studio to get revenge on her co-star. Her solution? Vandalizing an image of his face from a Passengers advertisement on the side of a bus.
Conveniently, Kimmel and his sidekick Guillermo Rodriguez were on hand with plenty of spray paint and moral support, helping Lawrence to deface Pratt’s visage and to change the lettering of the copy to insult him. As a final touch, the trio even added a devil’s mustache and eyes to Pratt’s face.
Watch the full clip below.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating