Before he played Walter White on Breaking Bad, Bryan Cranston had a number of smaller television roles. But while most of his fans know he was on Malcolm in the Middle and Seinfeld, one show that apparently everyone missed out on was Canyon Confessions — a 2003 drama, a totally fake show about two base jumpers who confess things to each other in midair.
Luckily, during Monday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon — who co-starred on the program — decided to air a few choice clips from its glory days. “I can’t believe it got cancelled,” Fallon lamented.
“I can’t believe it was picked up,” Cranston responded.
Watch the full video of the pair confessing their secrets while in freefall above.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year