On Sunday, Beyoncé stopped by fellow superstar singer Mariah Carey’s holiday revue in New York City—and the two took a chance to snap a selfie for the ages. The high-wattage pic, which Carey shared to Instagram (along with a caption proclaiming her love for the Lemonade pop star), is a blessing for Lambs and Beyhive members alike. Both talented divas are known for their glamorous images and intensely devoted fandoms; seeing them together adds a little more joy to the world. Plus, Beyoncé is not a huge selfie-taker (and has been quiet on social media for the past two weeks), making this rare photograph an added bonus.
In the lead-up to the holidays, undeniable queen of Christmas Carey has been traveling to perform her appropriately festive “All I Want for Christmas Is You” show, a sparkling affair that’s been drawing all kinds of celebrity guests. John Legend and R. Kelly each joined Carey for onstage appearances last week, helping the newly-minted reality star and her audiences welcome the season in style.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org