Star Wars fans can breathe a sigh of relief, as Rogue One — the first major franchise spinoff — has debuted to rave reviews. Despite fan unease over a series of reshoots earlier this year, the film reportedly received a standing ovation following its premiere at the Pantages Theatre in Los Angeles Saturday night, prompting many in attendance to take to social media to share their (spoiler-free) praise for the latest galaxy, far, far away installment.
Here’s what audiences members had to say about Rogue One, which tells the story of Jyn Erso (Felicity Jones) and the band of rebel fighters that join her on a mission to steal the plans for the Imperial Death Star.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow